Discover...
If you can discover the child in me, you can say you know all my vulnerable secrets...If not, face the stone that's on the outside...
There's only one thing I want when I die...
Seeing my whole life like a movie...
I don't care when I'm going to die, just don't take away my past, don't lose what I was, am and will be...
It's the most precious memory...
Time is not passing by, time is saved in a place that doesn't exists...
And you will have your time forever, after there is no more space to save it...
You will be able to stop, rewind....or forward your life....
But just wait until is ends....
These are my beliefs....and everything you believe you happen, because this is the meaning...to be happy....
And how can you be happy if not by making your beliefs come true?
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu